|Association Resource Center (ARC) has been in business since 1980, specializing in association and conference/trade show marketing and management services to state, national and international associations and organizations.
Our key to success has been our ability to meet the specialized needs of our clients. No two associations are the same, and our experience enables us to provide a seamless transition to our firm. We have more than 15 associations who depend on ARC to handle their management needs.
- ARC is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the International Association of Association Management Companies (IAAMC), and the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE). Only nine Association Management Companies (AMC’s) have the distinction of this IAAMC Charter accreditation out of an estimated 500 association management companies in existence. And, ARC is the only IAAMC/ASAE accredited AMC in Sacramento, California.
- Accounting procedures that are compliant with the Federal Accounting Standards Board (FASB) requirements and GAAP.
- Appropriate and adequate insurance coverages.
- Well thought out contract review and transition procedures.
- Written record keeping procedures.
- Employee recruitment and training programs that assure our employees know, understand, and comply with company procedures and systems that meet standards set by ANSI/IAAMC.
- Checks and balances are in place to ensure your association finances are properly handled.
- ARC processes enable us to deliver quality, ontime services.
- By achieving accreditation ARC demonstrates the highest level of professionalism, responsibility and knowledge.
Accreditation fosters an organizational culture embracing professional performance attributes; and controls cost, improves efficiency, and promotes prompt performance of quality.
As an accredited AMC we have adopted transition procedures and include steps to be taken to assure client property is properly transferred.
As an accredited AMC we have established service policies and delivery systems that guarantee competent and knowledgeable staff and emphasize the importance of customer satisfaction.
As an accredited AMC we have established procedures that ensure financial control and reporting systems, which conform to GAAP, are in place and utilized as appropriate.
As an accredited AMC we have adopted written policies that prohibit co-mingling of any and all client assets with ARC or any other client’s assets; policies and procedures to protect the privacy and integrity of client’s proceedings, records and data.
Accredited AMC’s adopt internal and external audit procedures that:
- Ensure audit activities are appropriately planned.
- Audit results, corrective actions, and corrective action results and consequences are appropriately recorded and reported to clients.
- Audit conclusions are discussed with the people whose activities and results are being audited, and deficiencies are corrected.
When choosing an association management firm, you are really choosing people. Our staff team members are dedicated and specifically trained to provide client members and leaders with informed, timely and accurate services.
Our staff becomes versed in the needs of each of our client associations. Each client telephone is answered promptly by staff members assigned to support member needs and questions. Administrative staff support includes a seasoned association executive dedicated to coordinating the daily affairs and needs for each client.
We are dedicated to the concepts of integrity, credibility and service, as is evidenced by the tenure of our clients. Some clients have retained ARC for over 19 years.
ARC staff’s dedication and personal attention to detail is unparalleled. Our clients continually praise our efforts and recognize our commitment to excellence in everything we do. ARC’s goal: your success is our most important objective. We manage what you want managed, personally assist you, your exhibitors, speakers and members with solutions to problems, “get in the trenches” with you to push through difficult issues — and in doing so, our staff develops the feeling of ownership with you, for the organization’s success.
We know that meeting deadlines is a must in our business ARC staff, no matter how busy or how demanding a task, meets deadlines.
Our management is supported by a team of staff members all dedicated and specifically trained to provide client members and leaders with informed, timely and accurate services.
The word that best describes our company organization? Teamwork. We all come together, when necessary, to ensure that deadlines are met. We meet daily within each client-specialized department. These meetings are not only used for day-to-day scheduling and housekeeping, but create an atmosphere of sharing and reinforce teamwork.
When choosing an association management firm, you are really choosing people. The employees of ARC are among the most dedicated and competent in the association industry. Each one feels personally responsible for the success of the clients for whom they work. Our goal is to assure that every call placed is handled professionally. In addition, every letter, fax, or publication sent out goes through a credible proofreading system.
The hiring process completed by ARC is thorough, accurate, and efficient. Great attention is paid to an employee’s ability to be a team player, their ability to “do whatever it takes to get the job done,” honesty and integrity traits, and their caring attitude. We hire great staff so you can have great staff!
Our company core values are the foundation of our organization:
- Integrity First
- Credibility is Everything
- I am important to my Team and my Company
- I am important to members
- Members are Number One
- Quality is my Job